20% is what, according to our experts and their experience gained through years of auditing, is wasted from the Compressed Air Systems. In terms of euros, for some of you it may be very little but for others it will be thousands.
Let's put it in these terms: can you imagine wasting an hour and a half of your working day?
You wouldn't want your employees doing nothing for an hour and a half each day as that would be inefficient and a waste of money. This is exactly the same as the air leakage occurring in your pneumatic system.
We know that within your daily duties, air leakage monitoring has a low priority. Operations need to be stopped or you have to conduct ultrasonic leakage detection, which is time consuming and could be relatively expensive to undertake.
We've got a cost-effective solution for that.
What is the ALDS?
The A.L.D.S. is based on a manifold block consisting of a standard SMC series PFM flow meter plus the introduction of a diverting valve which is installed in the machines main air supply. The valve is operated using sequence instruction which are integrated in the machines operating software.
Using a pre programmed "check leakage cycle" each compressed air circuit on the machine can be individually monitored and records can then be issued as a report to the maintenance departments
Once up and running in your machine the ALDS will:
- Detect air leakages as and when they occur - even on a daily basis
- Confirm the exact value of the leak in I/m
- Provide maintenance personnel with a detailed report on where the leakages are located without the need to detect individual components
- Operate and detect leakages even when the machine is in operation
- Be integrated in the machine's software without the need for any external supervision system - scad etc.